|Defence Apple-Beet Juice|
The liver is one of the most critical organs in the human's body. The liver's main job is to filter the blood coming from the digestive tract, before passing it to the rest of the body.
Therefore, it's essential to keep your liver healthy overall and especially during the virus pandemic.
Just like any filter, it is useful to cleanse the liver from time to time.
There are many ways to purify the liver. Most of them require preliminary preparation, a lot of time and attention.
However, the Apple-Beet Juice allows you to cleanse the organ with the least time-consuming and risk!
In this article, you will find a recipe for an easy to make Defence Apple-Beet Juice - a great help to clean your liver softly.
Defence Apple-Beet Juice Recipe
For one big glass of the juice, you'll need the following:
- 1 fresh beet (mid-size)
- 2,5 green apples ( mid-size)
1. Wash the apples and beetroot.
|Apples and beetroot|
Preparation of the Defence Apple-Beet Juice
2. Cut apples and beetroot on the smaller parts.
3. Place the apples and beets in the juicer.
Drink the juice three days in a row or every second day of the week. Repeat in a month.
If you've never tasted beets before and don't know how your body will react to it, replace half of the beets with carrots or celery. However, the best taste of the juice is a mixture of apples and beets.
|Apples, 1/2 beet and carrot|
|Apples, 1/2 beet, celery.|
Enjoy the Defence Beetroot Juice!
- The juicer is a long-term investment. If you don't have one, choose a machine with at least 900 watts of motor power.
- Choose more acidic apples - you will get the best liver cleansing effect, as well as a pleasant juice taste.
Use of the recipes is the self-responsibility of the reader.